My Pension Online
My Pension Online is our free self-service portal, allowing you to access to your Buckinghamshire LGPS pension account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- update your contact details
- make or change your death grant nomination
- check the information we hold about you
- see your pension benefit statements
- run an estimate of how much pension you'll receive at retirement (active and deferred members)
- check how much your loved ones could receive when you die
- access your payslips once your pension is in payment
- send information to us securely
By registering, you’re also helping us to reduce our paper output as you can access all of your documents online.
How to register
To register for My Pension Online, you will need your:
- date of birth
- National Insurance number
- email address
We recommend that you use a personal email address rather than a work one so that you can access your account if you leave your job or retire.
Once you have entered your details, if we hold your email address, you will be sent an email containing an activation link which you will need to select to complete your registration.
Your activation link will be sent from email@example.com.
Sometimes the email containing the activation link goes to the junk mail folder. This is due to the security settings of certain email account providers.
If you don’t receive your activation link instantly, and you know we already have your email address, then you need to check your junk or spam email folder.
If we don’t already hold an email for you, we will need to check the information you have provided and issue your activation link manually. You should allow up 1 to 3 working days for this process.
Assistance with My Pension Online
If you forget your username or password, you can reset these yourself.
If you experience any problems accessing My Pension Online, we are happy to help.
You can contact us via:
- email on firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back in touch with you within 1 to 3 working days
- our helpline on 01296 383 755 (open Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.30pm and Friday 9am to 5pm)
Opting out of my pensions online
Everyone is given access to My Pension Online by default, but if you would rather receive information by post, you can choose to opt out of using My Pension Online.
To do so, send us a letter confirming your decision which includes:
- full name
- National Insurance number
You can send your signed letter by email to email@example.com or by post to:
Pensions & Investments Team
Walton Street Offices
If you forget your username or password, you’ll be able to reset these yourself.
If you experience any problems accessing My Pension Online contact us:
- 01296 383 755 (lines are open Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.30pm and Friday 9am to 5pm)