How we keep in touch with you
Each April we produce the In-Touch newsletter to keep you informed about the latest news and developments that may be of interest to you as a Buckinghamshire Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) pensioner.
In-Touch also keeps you up to date with:
- our pensioner payment dates
- Pension Increase for the following year
When the latest issue of In-Touch is published we will email you to let you know.
If you have opted out of electronic communications we will send you a printed copy.
View our In-Touch newsletter 2023 PDF,2.2MB.
My pension online
My Pension Online is our free self-service portal allowing you to access your Buckinghamshire LGPS pension account, safely and securely.
On the portal you can:
- update your personal information such as your address and phone number
- change or add nominations for your death grant and survivor benefits
- get a calculation of survivor benefits that may be payable in the event of your death
- check your tax code and find out how much tax you’ve paid
- access and download payslips, letters, P60s and other information about your pension
Find out how to register for an account.
Opt out of electronic communications
If you want to opt out of electronic communications, you can do so by sending us a letter confirming this.
In the letter you must include your name and your National Insurance number or pensioner member reference number, so that we can locate your record. Your letter must also be signed. If any of this information is incomplete, we will be unable to accept your request.
You should note however, that if you opt out of electronic communications, you will still only receive payslips in May and September, as we do not issue printed payslips at any other time.
Contact us about your pension
Details of how to Contact us about your pension